2. I am therefore exhausted.
3. The inside of our house is being painted and I'm still dusting everything I own and moving it back into its proper place.
4. Our family is going through a fairly serious SITuation, requiring untold phone calls, errands, and much prayer.
5. I've had a health setback which has resulted in many trips per week to my chiropractor. I don't want to have to use up my time this way, but at this point, I have no choice.
6. I have other writing deadlines.
7. I'm preparing for the possibility of starting a new writer's critique group. If you're at all serious about your writing and interested in boosting your publication potential, consider taking my poll about critique groups over there on the right. Or simply leave me a comment telling me you are interested.
Have you felt overwhelmed lately? When waves overwhelm us and we're trying desperately to keep our heads above water, we can remember that God saves those who cry out to Him.
"He reached from on high, He took me, He drew me out of many waters. He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from those who hated and abhorred me; for they were too strong for me. They confronted and came upon me in the day of my calamity; but the Lord was my stay and support." Psalm 18: 16 & 17 (Amplified Bible)