When we’re in the midst of seriously hard times, it can be difficult to prevent our faith from plummeting.
But it’s not impossible.
When we’re tempted to allow our minds to rotate around and around our currently not so great situations, we need to take action and shift our focus. Because obsessively focusing on our not so great facts is precisely when our hearts shrivel and our faith starts to sink.
When we shift our focus from our hard situations onto God’s word, truth begins to push back darkness, our hearts are revived and refreshed, and our faith strengthens.
Here are 7 awesome Scriptures that will boost your faith in spite of what’s going on around you. Breathe them in. Exhale unbelief. Shift your focus.
1. I know that You can do all things, and that no thought or purpose of Yours can be restrained or thwarted. (Job 42:2)
2. For with God nothing is ever impossible, and no word from God shall be without power or impossible of fulfillment. (Luke 1:37)
3. The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace and remain at rest. (Exodus 14:14)
4. I will cry to God Most High, Who performs on my behalf and rewards me—Who brings to pass His purposes for me and surely completes them! (Psalm 57:2)
5. For we walk by faith [we regulate our lives and conduct ourselves by our conviction or belief respecting man’s relationship to God and divine things, with trust and holy fervor; thus we walk] not by sight or appearance. (2 Corinthians 5:7) (AMP)
6. The Lord is my strength and my impenetrable shield; my heart trusts, relies on and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him. (Psalm 28:7) (AMP)
7. Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward. For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the word of God, and thus receive and carry away and enjoy to the full what is promised. (Hebrews 10:35-36) (AMP)
Whatever you’re currently going through, know this: God is greater. He loves you. And He is at work. Leave a comment so I can pray for you. And I invite everyone to pray for those who leave comments…let’s be a community of women who prays for and with each other!
If you are reading this post via email, please CLICK HERE to leave a comment on my blog.